Speaking of cash registers, many offline stores should be familiar to everyone. Today's smart cash registers are also divided into categories, each with its own merits.The machine manufacturer BOBST is not talking about the future development of the cash register, but can imitate the professional performance of the cash register equipment manufacturer and the precautions for using the cash register.
How to use the POS smart cash register safely and correctly?
Many customers who use the POS cash machine for the first time do not know how to use the cash register safely. As a result, many cash registers have been damaged and cannot work. After the cash register is returned to the factory for repair, they will bring the cash register in the store to the market, so you must master how to repair it. In addition, the cash register must be used safely. Following the principle of safe use of the cash register is a prerequisite to ensure the normal use of the cash register.
Pay attention to 12 points when using the smart cash register !
1. Choose a flat and non-vibrating table to place the cashier counter.
2. The location of the cash register should be chosen to avoid direct sunlight, little temperature change, and far away from water sources and places with little dust.
3. Keep the cash register away from strong electromagnetic fields.
4. In areas or shops with poor grid quality, a regulated power supply should be equipped to supply power to the cash register separately.
5. Please pay attention to use the same voltage as the power supply indicated on the nameplate on the back of the chassis, otherwise the machine will be severely damaged or unable to work. The cash register is best not to share a socket with other high-power frequently activated electrical appliances, such as refrigerators, air conditioners, etc. The power socket should also be located near the cash register and easily accessible, so that the power supply can be used normally. Cut off the power as soon as possible in an emergency.
6. Make sure that the cash register is not in contact with any liquid. Once this happens, please unplug the power plug immediately and notify the relevant dealer immediately.
7. Do not violently vibrate, shake or hit the cash register hard.
8. Avoid using the cash register in an environment where the temperature is too high or too low, and avoid exposing the cash register to strong sunlight or an environment with high humidity.
9. Do not plug or unplug live parts and peripheral devices when the cash register is powered on.
10. When cleaning the cash register, do not use a damp cloth or chemicals to wipe the body. Such as: gasoline, thinner, etc.
11. When the cash register fails, immediately cut off the power supply and stop using it. Do not disassemble or repair it privately.
12. Improper battery replacement may cause explosion hazard. Only use replacement parts of the same or equivalent type recommended by the manufacturer. Always dispose of used batteries according to the manufacturer's instructions.